Monday, March 23, 2009

You have Gained fanboy points!

Well, I must admit. I have to. I fantisize about two disney stars. Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. I admit it. Luckily they will never read this blog so at least I do not have a chance of being classed as a stalker. I eman, I don't try to follow them about so really I did well. But anyway This has to be a short post as my father wants on but if you want to find out more about these two then go onto youtube.com and search therealdemilovato or selgomez. Bye guys. Also, because of the fact that I have joined the bondwagon of Twitter I have got the urge to tell you all my Twitter address. If only someone cared about it. This is it.

http://twitter.com/Irish_monkey

If you are feeling generous then please follow me. So until then, I am now a level 20 fanboy.