Friday, March 27, 2009

Serious News for once

So there has been talk of the stalker incedent over in America. In case you guys do not know what I am talking about then let me explain. Over in America, there is a show called Dancing with the stars (a rip-off of strictly come dancing). So anyway, one of the contestants in it (someone who I have never heard of) has got a stalker. A little reward and symbol of stardom but really no one wants them. Well anyway, her stalker tried to sneak into the dancing with the stars studio which is usual for stalkers. But this guy tried to sneak in with:

.TWO loaded guns
.Duct tape
and
.love letters.

So he was gonna tie her up, shoot anyone who tries to get her out, read her his love letters and possibly *ahem* have his way with her . The guy is nuts! Luckily the guy was found out and he may get 4 years in prison. I personally think he is a phsyco as he says and I qoute "She used to talk to me through the TV" and that "they were going to have children." Dude, it is OK to fancy someone famous, most of us do. But you are mad mate!

Until I feel like I am calm enough then I'll post again.

Irish out!