Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tweets!

Well, I have not been posting that much lately because well... I'm addicted. Not to anthing bad(God people, I'm don't even go out. Why would you think that I would even try to do that. Psychos) , but to twitter! Yes, I, your great and glorious, have now converted to twitterism. And, seeing how I love you all (and how I lonley over there. Seriously, bad Following to follower ratio.), I will tell you all my twitter name. Follow me dammit! I'm Irish_Monkey. Please follow me! Also, I would like to make some shoutouts to my newly found peeps other there. They are Velociteen, AlwaysMiley The always awesome and amazing
Sana (She gave me a shoutout!) and, my friend in school... Um, whats his name? Oh! Paul.

Anyway, on to a more pressing matter. Now I know that this may make fanboys squill and die in anticipation but here is the trailer for New moon




I'm sorry but I had to!

But seriously, look down. That's the real one!






Now then, to finish off this Lonely Island Sandwhich, watch this.




And always remember.....












YOU'RE A WINNER!